Home Remedy for Constipation - Tips and Suggestions
In this article we will not only look at what may cause constipation but also some different types of home remedy for constipation treatments that you may wish to try.
So what causes constipation?
Often constipation can be caused by the kind of diet you have and the type of lifestyle you lead. People suffering from constipation will not be drinking enough water but plenty of tea or coffee. They will be eating lots of refined and rich foods along with irregular eating habits can lead to constipation. Tea can be dehydrating and it is not the same as drinking water.
Below we provide you with a number of different home remedy treatments you may wish to try in order to help alleviate your constipation if you should be suffering from it.
1. Try drinking a glass of warm water with 1 teaspoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon or lime in the morning before you eat or drink anything else.
2. Integrate raisins, figs ,dates or prunes into your diet. Children love raisins and dates.
3. Why not trying chewing a few sticks of liquorice (mulathi) each day as this is a natural laxative.
4. Before you go to bed , put 3 teaspoons of psyllium husk (Sat Isabgol) into a cup of warm milk or water and drink.
5. Substitute white rice with brown rice and have a fiber cereal in the morning. Many taste very good.
6. Try and eat at least 350 grams of grapes each day. The combination of the properties contained in the grapes, namely cellulose, sugar and organic make it a natural laxative food. By eating grapes you are toning up your stomach and intenstines plus can relieve the most chronic types of constipation.
7. Try eating some bael fruit. This is regarded as the best of all natural laxatives and it can also clean and tone up a person's intestines. Using it regular for 2 to 3 months will even help to get rid of old accumalated faecal matter.
If you find yourself suffering with constipation then why not try a few of the home remedy for constipation treatments that have been suggested to see if you can cure it through natural foods readily available.Dee Cohen is an author and publisher at http://www.healththingz.info/are-you-suffering-from-chronic-constipation.html where you can find Home Remedy for Constipation tips and suggestions.