Effective Home Remedies For Constipation
Disturbance in your digestive tract is commonly referred to as constipation. In this disorder, there is an irregular movement of your bowels. Constipation itself is a root to many diseases and disorders. This is because it produces toxins in the blood serum and then those are carried to the other body parts. It can cause other diseases such as rheumatism, appendicitis, arthritis, cataract, high blood pressure and even cancer in some of the rarest cases.
The symptoms of constipation include irregular elimination of faecal matter that is hard in nature. The other symptoms are foul breath, coated tongue, loss of appetite, depression, nausea and dizziness. Ulcers in the mouth can also occur sometimes with varicose veins and heart burn.
The main cause of such a state of disorder is the bad lifestyle patterns that you follow, coupled with improper diet. Insufficient intake of water and excessive use of coffee and tea can also lead to this state. Drinking, irregular eating, insufficient chewing, all together makes the functioning of your bowels poor. Apart from this lack of physical activities and and irregular defecation habits with emotional stress and strain, also lead to constipation.
But you can always cure constipation. If the medicines are doing nothing good to you, then you have the option of home remedial treatments. They are:
1. Pear: It is an effective fruit for the treatment of constipation. Making it a part of your regular diet, can help you a lot.
2. Grapes: Since ages, grapes have proved to be a very effective natural remedy to cure constipation. Grapes contains sugar, cellulose and various organic acids that make them an ideal constipation healer. Besides cleaning your stomach, they also tone up the tissues of your stomach and the intestines.
3. Bael Fruit: It is regarded as the best fruit in curing this disorder. It cleans and tones up your intestinal space.
4. Guava: Guava provides you roughage that is very essential for the proper digestion of food. Roughage helps in the normal evacuation of your bowels.
5. Spinach: Spinach is the most vital food for your entire digestive system. The organic elements that are present in spinach cleanse, reconstruct and help the regeneration of the worn out tissues of your intestinal tract.
A simple diet surely helps you to keep away from constipation as it clears your stomach. A simple diet is one that consists of unrefined foods, like honey, bran, wholegrain cereals, lentils, fruits, green leafy vegetables and various milk products.
Apart from them there are also other home remedies that help in treating constipation. For instance, a glass of hot lime water, with added salt is very effective. It is also said that taking an overnight kept water in a copper container helps you considerably in this direction. Linseed is a useful product as it provides both roughage and lubrication to the stomach.To get more information on home remedies, home remedies for commen ailments and home remedies for other problems visit http://www.newhomeremedies.com/